292000- Henderson- Including the city of Oquawka 652 AM CST Wed Nov 29 2023
Today Sunny. Not as cool with highs in the mid 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy in the evening, then becoming mostly cloudy. Not as cold with lows around 30. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 40s. Temperature falling into the lower 40s in the afternoon. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph, becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30 percent. Thursday night Cloudy. A chance of rain in the evening, then rain likely after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Friday Mostly cloudy. Rain likely in the morning. Highs around 40. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Friday night Cloudy. A chance of rain and snow in the evening. Cold with lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Saturday night Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Sunday and sunday night Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Lows in the upper 20s. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Monday night and tuesday Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Highs around 40.